How To Write A Press Release For A Book
You’ve seen the value in both targeting carefully chosen journalists and mass distributing your book press release in order to get “as featured on” bragging rights.
You know that writing an effective book press release is well within your skill set, provided you remember “a book release is not news” and seek an intriguing angle.
You also have a whole host of options for letting experts promote your book for you and generate publicity, no matter what your budget is.
So, what’s holding you back?
May the press be with you.
- ^ Kindlepreneur principles (kindlepreneur.com)
- ^ writing a book (goinswriter.com)
- ^ How to Be a Cat (www.amazon.com)
- ^ legitimate editor (kindlepreneur.com)
- ^ author bio (kindlepreneur.com)
- ^ Scrivener (kindlepreneur.com)
- ^ how to select the perfect book title (kindlepreneur.com)
- ^ writing tips for PR headlines (www.cision.com)
- ^ list of book title generators (kindlepreneur.com)
- ^ author page (kindlepreneur.com)
- ^ book launch (kindlepreneur.com)
- ^ PR Urgent (www.prurgent.com)
- ^ PR Web (www.prweb.com)
- ^ press release had 12,000 online impressions – but only 300 real views! (kundelltravelnews.com)
- ^ finding a book publicist (reedsy.com)
- ^ PR For Books (prforbooks.co.uk)
- ^ book reviewers (kindlepreneur.com)
- ^ Annie Jennings (www.anniejenningspr.com)
- ^ Palamedes PR (www.palamedes.co.uk)
- ^ PR By The Book (www.prbythebook.com)
- ^ Smith Publicity (www.smithpublicity.com)
- ^ HERE to subscribe (www.youtube.com)
Source URL: Read More
The public content above was dynamically discovered – by graded relevancy to this site’s keyword domain name. Such discovery was by systematic attempts to filter for “Creative Commons“ re-use licensing and/or by Press Release distributions. “Source URL” states the content’s owner and/or publisher. When possible, this site references the content above to generate its value-add, the dynamic sentimental analysis below, which allows us to research global sentiments across a multitude of topics related to this site’s specific keyword domain name. Additionally, when possible, this site references the content above to provide on-demand (multilingual) translations and/or to power its “Read Article to Me” feature, which reads the content aloud to visitors. Where applicable, this site also auto-generates a “References” section, which appends the content above by listing all mentioned links. Views expressed in the content above are solely those of the author(s). We do not endorse, offer to sell, promote, recommend, or, otherwise, make any statement about the content above. We reference the content above for your “reading” entertainment purposes only. Review “DMCA & Terms”, at the bottom of this site, for terms of your access and use as well as for applicable DMCA take-down request.